8/21/17

APOSTATE CHURCH part 2


Click on the above image (or here) to view part 2 of "APOSTATE CHURCH."  I believe that after many hundreds of hours of research, I'm beginning to get a fairly good grasp not only on the scope of the Apostasy but, also, I'm getting a much clearer view of a vast network of apostate leaders who are consciously conspiring together to use the churches as the primary social institution whereby to effect sweeping social change ~ in other words, to create a new global order.  This is not conspiracy theory, but it is hard, cold, fact.  Although I don't have the resources of time or money to produce what would literally be scores of hours of video documentaries; yet, I'm doing my little part to shine the light of truth and, hopefully, lead some of God's people "out of Babylon."

I see clearly the kingdom of Antichrist rising in the midst of the apostate churches.  It is self-willed, self-righteous, religious, Christ-hating, and mean-spirited; all the while making a pretense of civility and spirituality.  I'm more and more inclined to believe that the Antichrist is actually going to be presented as a sort of Christ-figure ~ which is something much more than a merely charismatic political leader (as that is typically supposed).

Mostly, I see how close we really are to the coming of Christ for His people.

No comments:

Post a Comment